Little Kiddle brings a smile . . .

Remember these cute little dolls! Little Kiddles. I found one during my yard sale adventures this weekend and it brought me back to my childhood. They are so cute and this one was only a quarter so how could I resist! Along with this cutie I found some more fun stuff to add to my Nashville trousseau. It will all eventually fit into my new Urban Cottage vision. (I know we are far from getting there but I want to be prepared!)

I found some more Fiestaware, two sets of bright colorful napkins, three very unique hand clips, four delicately embroidered napkins and some hand painted wooden fruits and veggie blocks, couldn't resist! Plus I found lots of goodies to sell on eBay.

It is so much fun going out on a beautiful Friday morning and finding unique little treasures, meeting interesting people with interesting stories and frequently really interesting stuff! There is something about the freedom of it, riding around the city or the country side, peeking into the lives of people and occasionally their ancestors. This week I felt truly grateful to have the freedom to enjoy all this. It may seem like a simple thing, but it is the simple things that give life joy and meaning.

Yard Sale Snapshot: Out in the country in search of a barn sale we passed by these beautiful horses. I had to turn around and take a picture. What a gorgeous summer day!

No comments: