The Present




On my iPhone I have an App from Caroline Myss called Wisdom of Healing. It is a deck of cards that you shuffle with the flick of a finger and tap to pick one. Very cool. I pick a card a day. On one side is beautiful artwork and on the other the lesson for the day. You never know what wisdom you are going to get!

Today I picked "Live in the Moment". A lesson that is always a challenge for me. My mind is always busy, usually thinking ahead. I have learned to let the past go (thank god!) But the future, that is another story. So today, in my waking hours I will practice being present and give my busy mind a rest and experience the wisdom of healing.



Try it! It is an amazing place to be! (really, I have been there a few times!)

In the spirit of healing, Cindy

No comments: