Putting my Heads Together

Another day working in my jewelry workshop. Wish I was making jewelry but instead I have been painting. I am officially finished tonight, yippee! Two coats of primer on the old paneling, then two coats of paint. Two coats of cement paint on the floor and two coats of top coat. It is a bit smelly but looks great! The fans are on airing out the place and drying the final coats.

In between coats, I have been going through my "stuff" sorting out what to toss and what to keep, putting like things together, and moving things to other parts of the house. I realized that I had several heads and gathered them together. I heard one time that if you have three of something it can be a collection. So I put all my heads together with a displaced painting, then moved them all into my office on the top of the filing cabinet and now I have a "head collection"! I am sitting here now enjoying the view. Can't wait to see what other collections come together over the next few days of cleaning!

Here is a pic of the workshop in process. It is so bright and cheery - so different than just a few days ago.


In the spirit of creativity, Cindy

No comments: