Cleaning the Studio - Hidden Treasures Found!

It's been several weeks that we have been working in the basement trying to clean, paint and organize. This past week we moved into my jewelry making area. I have been dreading it! It is over run, messy, disorganized and a daunting task just thinking about clearing it all out. Yikes! But I went for . . . During the process I kept finding things I had made and stashed away or boxed up. I put it all together and found I had lots of cool things - earrings, rings, necklaces, journals, pens, even a knitted purse (?) I realized that I had enough to open my Etsy Shop! How exciting!! It is an eclectic mix - but all lovingly handmade by me! Look for all this on Etsy soon.






Now, back to cleaning, painting and putting it all back in order in a nice organized way! That will be the fun part. In the meantime I thought I would share a few "before" shots of my jewelry workspace (I am embarrassed! But hope to have the "after" shots soon to ease my pain). Looking forward to have a new, clean, bright and organized area to create jewelry.



In the spirit of creativity, Cindy



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: