Stitching up a Bag




It seems I am on a sewing kick! Since I love fabric, it's a good thing I also enjoy sewing. There is something calming about the hum of the motor and the up and down action of the needle.

This past week I have been making purses. The pretty rose bag above was especially designed for my Mom. She wanted a shoulder bag, with pockets for a variety of items. The pockets were made to fit everything perfectly. It came out so cute. I know she will love it and enjoy using it on her gambling trips to Palm Springs!



This bag is similar to one I made for the Autumn Bag-o-holic Swap. There are 20 women from around the world who make purses and swap with each other. My swap buddy is from Ohio - small world. I'll write more about this in a few days, once the swap is offically over. I can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Meanwhile, I'll finish a dress I started for Zoe...

In the spirit of creativity, Cindy

-- Posted on the go from my iPhone.

No comments: