Good Vibrations!


Vibration and the Law of Attraction
It is a simple fact that what you focus on intensifies.  I remember years ago when I first found out I was pregnant, everywhere I turned I saw things that had to do with babies.  Suddenly, in every isle of the grocery store there was a baby in a cart or some item on a shelf for babies.  This was the same store I was in the previous week, and I never noticed babies, or baby stuff.  Another example people relate to is the thing that happens when you buy a new car.  You love the new car and are so excited. You start driving around and everywhere you look you see a car like yours. You never really noticed them before, but now you see them at every stop light. This is the the law of attraction at work - where your attention goes, energy follows - and like things start showing up in your life.
Michael Losier, a teacher of the Law of Attraction, has a phrase he uses to describe this phenomenon; “You don’t get what you want, you get what you vibrate”.  That’s what energy does, it vibrates.  So when you activate an energy - like I did when I found out I was pregnant - that energy (as a vibration) goes out in the air and finds a similar vibration.  That’s how it works - like energies connect.
So stop for a minute and think about your life.  What is it that you have been focusing on?  If you have been thinking about how much you hate your job, than you will attract more things to hate about your job.  If you are constantly worrying about money, than you will attract more money issues to worry about.  If you are trying to lose weight and all you think about is being fat and how you want to lose weight, you won’t attract losing weight, instead you will be creating more ways to stay fat.  What is it that you have been thinking about that isn’t fitting with the true life you want to live?
Change you thoughts, change your life.
Just around the corner is a brand new year, 2012!  A great time to start fresh and begin thinking new thoughts, ones that send out the vibrations you want to attract.  All it takes is one step at a time.  First, identify the thinking that is creating what you don’t want. Next, for a few days or even a couple of weeks, pay attention to your thoughts. Notice the thoughts that are creating that unwanted vibration.  Once you have that awareness, you can develop thoughts that are in alignment with what you really desire and replace the old thoughts with the new ones.  It is also good to develop a mantra to repeat when your mind goes off on the negative patterns again.  I used the mantra “Abundance” to stop worrying about money.  When ever I started worrying about money, I would stop, take a few deep breaths and begin repeating silently “abundance, abundance, abundance. . .”  Within seconds the negative thoughts were gone, I felt calmer and I was re-programing my mind with a new thought “abundance”!

Try it and let me know how it works for you!

If you want to learn more about how to change your thoughts and this process, contact me.

In the spirit of energetic vibration,  Cindy

No comments: