Create Art Every Day Month

Create Art Every Day Month. November is the month! Leah Piken Kolidas of Art Every Day started the project seven years ago. The challenge - to create art everyday for the month of November. It doesn't have to be a completed project everyday, just the process of making art. Since making art and looking at life as a creative process is my goal and the topic of my blog, I thought it would be fun to participate.


Leah also started a Flickr group for people to post photos of their art. It's only Day 4 and there is tons of great art posted. Check it out!


My art for a few days has been working on my blog. I added some content to my links, a couple of new widgets on the side bar and activated all my links. Doesn't sound so creative to you? But it is! It is design and play at the same time. Art is an experience not always a product!


If you have been looking for a way to stay focused on being creative, check out Art Every Day and join in! It's free, easy and fun!



No comments: