Yard Sale Bounty


Over a cup of coffee this morning I looked over the Garage Sale listings in the Westside Leader and it looked like a pretty good day to go treasure hunting. And was I right! I found lots of treasures and things to sell on eBay, but one sale made by heart rate jump. In the corner of the garage was a box of vintage fabric. Right on top of the box was a entire bold of old cotton children's fabric - so cute - pink with dogs and cats. In the box were a few other pieces of adorable old kids fabric and at the bottom of the box was a folded white fabric. I thought it was an old sheet but when I opened it up it was a small quilt with the needle and thread still pinned at the corner. What a find! With a stop at Chick-fil-a for lunch it was pretty much a perfect day!


No comments: