Life is ever changing . . .

Welcome to my new blog. This blog has a new focus - I am not teaching, coaching or trying to heal the world, instead I am turning my attention inward. This blog is about my life and my own creative journey. So far in 2009 I have learned that life is ever changing . . .

Wow, how life can take such twists and turns. Just six months ago I was heading in another direction all together. Today, I am back together with Jeff (it is a good thing!), taking the summer off from my coaching business, selling the house and planning a move to Nashville.

As we wait for the house to sell I am keeping busy enjoying my relationship, having adventures, making art, getting healthy and enjoying living a creative life. I am loving it! There is so much to do, the time just flies by. At the top of the blog I have made art collages of some of my interests and I will explain them as I go along. This is my new life . . . . for the moment. . . . it is ever changing. . . . just getting better and better! Life is good!

No comments: