Clearing Space for Change

Elisha (my daughter) is the queen of organizing. Since she is here visiting I asked her to help us purge and organize the garage and basement. If we want to move we need to get energy moving in that direction. I surrendered to her method and wisdom and just followed directions. (Well, most of the time:) She is good! It took us two days of hard labor, but it is amazing what got done. The garage is completely in order with designated areas, the basement has been redesigned and purged, even the tool room is ship shape.





We also went through and organized 6 boxes of family pictures and memoribilia that I have been trying to get to for years (maybe decades!) This girl should have a show on HGTV!

We have a huge pile of stuff to get rid of so we decided on a trip to the Hartville Flea Market on Thursday to sell it. Yipeeee an adventure - I just have to hold back from buying anything. Oh temptation!

Now the energy is all stirred up and junk has been cleared I know we are ready to sell this house and get on the road to Nashville!

Thanks Elisha for your guidance and amazing skill. You are the queen!

-- Posted on the go from my iPhone.

No comments: