Pikes Place Market Experience




We took a few hours off today and to visit the famous Pike Place Market. We had a great time. I have seen it in pictures and in movies but you really need to see it in person to get the full experience. The smells are wonderful!



We had lunch at Beecher's - the best macoroni & cheese on the planet!! Made with fresh cheese they make on the premises.



We followed that with shopping and investigating all the shops. We found a kitchen shop that was filled with Fiesta Ware (both of us collect it). They had many pieces we had never seen before. We also had to stop at Starbucks #1 opened in 1971. Could they have ever known!



The fresh produce market was picture perfect. It was wonderful to see such beautiful fresh fruit in December!



Ummm, my entire post has been mostly about food. What can I say - it is a market! We had a great time and I am so glad I got to see it!

My plans changed and I am staying on until Saturday. There is a Psych-K training that I just found out about and I signed up this morning. Very spontaneous of me don't you think? I bet you're asking yourself "what's Psych-K?". I'll tell you more after I take the training!

And, staying 2 extra days means more time with Jen and seeing her lovely apartment really come together!

--Posted on the go from my iPhone.

No comments: