So Long Cindy • Hello Zia Poe!

Hello Followers!

It’s been a long time since you heard from me!  You know why?  I’ve started a new blog called Becoming Zia.  Sorry it has taken me so long to let you know!

This summer my life took an interesting turn.  Here are a few things that happened.
  • Diagnosed with a tumor on my parathyroid
  • Found out I had to have surgery to have it removed
  • Took a solo journey for two weeks to New Mexico
  • Attended a week long retreat - “Painting from the Wild Heart” 
  • Had a mind expanding spiritual experience and re-birth 
  • Changed my name to Zia Poe
Yes, you read that right.  I changed my name to Zia Poe.  I’d love to tell you why but it’s a long story.  So long in fact that I decided to write a book about it.  Honestly. I am currently moving into the editing process and I hope to have it available on Amazon, Nook and iBook by July! If you want to read the CliffsNotes version click here.

So, this will be my last blog post on this blog.  If you would like to follow me, and I would love it if you would!  You can subscribe to my new blog Becoming Zia by filling out the form below.  Don’t forget to watch for the email to verify your subscription!

Thanks for your support and I'll be looking for you at Becoming Zia!



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
In the spirit of adventure,

Zia

No comments: